CHOCOLATE CHIP PIZZA
By Emily Dawson
INGREDIENTS:- 1/2 cup of softened butter
– 1/3 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
– 1/4 cup of white sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla
– 1 1/3 cup ofunsifted flour
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1/4 tablespoon of salt
– 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (more if you wish)and/or nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Grease a 13inch round pizza pan
3. Measure butter and sugars
4. Cream butter and sugars with mixer
5. Beat in egg and vanilla; mix well
6. Reduce mixer speed and gradually beat in flour, baking soda, and salt until well mixed.
7. Fold in chocolate chips (and/or chopped walnuts)
8. Spread evenly on pizza pan. Dough must cover pan to the edges.
9. Place in oven and bake 15-20 minutes or until dough feels set and dry to the touch.
10. When cool, cut pizza-style into sixteen wedges.
** Serves about 16 people
Tastes good either warm or cold!! One of my favorites.